
This image shows a party that my friends of Xalapa , Ver. made me when there was few days to come again to live on Mexico city. This party was on a italian restaurant and when I was on third grade of secundary at "Siglo XXI" school.
Principal hello for everyone I´m the author of this blog and my name is Dyane. I have 17 years all, my birthday is on May 11 and I am a kind and happy girl, who likes to help people whenever I can. I am also very cheerful and responsible,I spend my life most of the time with my family and with my friends, going to movies, doing my hobbies etc. The objective that I have for making this blog is for express my opinion of any kind of subject and to reflect and said all the thinks I fell.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario
Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.